Here’s this week’s disc golf media wrap. As always, if you see some disc golf news in the media, forward the link my way so I can add it to the weekly report!
Don’t forget, too, we have a couple of smaller contests going on right now as well as handing out a disc. Saturday’s post as well as the poll for this week will give a random small prize to the winner. The disc contest runs through mid-week, so go back and check that out.
- Dexter Tornado: Boys play disc golf in front of tornado (Huffington Post)
- Taos Open starts disc-golf season (The Taos News)
- Super-cheap family fun (Hannibal, Mo.)
- Does this look like winter to you? (Watertown, Wisc.)
- Disc golf enthusiast wants to make sport universal (Fort Scott, Kansas)
- Letter: Says disc golf is a family sport (Hudson, Wisc.)
- PNC to host disc golf tournament (Westville, Ind.)
- City Council taking wait-and-see approach to disc golf (Streator, Ill.)
- PNC Hosts Disc Golf Tournament (PortageLife.com)
- Central moves forward with disc golf course (Anderson, SC)
- Five Signs an E-tailer Is Ready to Open a Storefront (Entrepreneur.com) (Disc golf mentioned)
If you have any comments, questions, thoughts, ideas or anything else, feel free to e-mail me and the crew at: pj [at] rattlingchains.com. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook!
0 thoughts on “Disc golf in the media: March 12-18”
Pingback: Disc golf in the media: March 12-18 | Disc Golf Information