It seemed somewhat quiet in the world of disc golf this week, at least in regard to traditional media.
Maybe it’s because the eyes of the golf world are watching that other type of golf in Augusta?
There were some interesting news items this week, however, so allow us to share them with you! Check ’em out for some good reading!
And for those who celebrate it, Happy Easter!
- A disc golf dream becomes reality at CLC (Brainerd, Minn)
- Postcard from Canton: Enjoy disc golf at parks (Canton, Ohio)
- Experts to give free disc golf lesson in Novato (Novato, Calif.)
- Fore! College students enjoy local disc golf course (Estherville, Iowa)
- Editorial: No downside in sight for disc golf proposal (Prescott, Ariz.)
- Hidden Sarasota: Park transformed by disc golf (Sarasota, Fla.)
- Disc golfers push for a new course at Goldwater Lake (Prescott, Ariz.)
- Bellator’s Askren expects to smother, rough up Lima (USA Today; disc golf mentioned as Askren is a disc golfer)
- Boise disc golf goes for a spin (Boise, Idaho)
- Disc players prepare to let fly in Pontiac (Pontiac, Ill.)
- Disc Golf Advocates Talk about Miller Creek Course (Duluth, Minn.)
- Team Georgia wins disc golf tournament (Hardeeville, Ga.)
- New Disc Golf Course in Andrews Bringing People From Out of Town (Andrews, Texas)
- Learn More About Disc Golf in the Tri-Cities (Plasco, Wash.; blog)
- Students trade golf clubs for a frisbee (TommieMedia)
(Note: Check out the first comment in this one)
- Banging Chains! (Blog)
- New Saginaw Township disc golf course adds to sport’s growing popularity (Saginaw Township, Mich.)
If you have any comments, questions, thoughts, ideas or anything else, feel free to e-mail me and the crew at: pj [at] rattlingchains.com. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook!
0 thoughts on “Weekly disc golf wrap: News and notes”
Pingback: Weekly disc golf wrap: News and notes | Disc Golf Information